SUMMER 2018 Class Times
SUMMER 2018 Session (6 weeks)
JULY 8, 2018 - AUGUST 17, 2018
- Tuesdays 9:30 AM-10:15 AM (Mixed Age)* 1 SPOT LEFT
- Tuesdays 10:30 AM-11:15 AM (Mixed Age)* FULL
- Thursdays 1:15 PM-2:00 PM (Mixed Age)*
- Thursdays 6:15 PM-7:00 PM (Mixed Age Pajama Class)*
- Fridays 9:30 AM-10:15 AM (Mixed Age)* FULL
- Fridays 10:30 AM-11:15 AM (Mixed Age)* FULL
- Sundays 2:30 PM-3:15 PM (Mixed Age)*
- Sundays 3:30 PM-4:15 PM (Mixed Age)*
*All Summer classes taught by Maggie Gill, registered Music Together® teacher.
Is the class you want marked FULL? Please email email@example.com to be placed on a waiting list. Spaces can open up as people shift around in the first couple of weeks!
To register for a class, please click on the "register" tab in the menu! Questions? Call Susie at 205-317-1116.
This is the essential Music Together class, one that a child can attend from birth through age four through all the nine song collections. This basic class follows the recommendations of child-development researchers--grouping children of a variety of ages because this fosters natural, family-style learning. Younger children enjoy watching and imitating older ones; older children learn by leading younger ones; and adults are happy because all the children in the family can go to one class together. Each child participates at his or her own level in singing, chanting, moving, listening, watching, or exploring musical instruments. Any caregiver--parents, grandparents, nannies--can bring the children. The whole family is welcome for this important family music experience! Included in this session's tuition are:
- 45-minute classes once a week for 10 weeks (Up to 2 make-up classes can be scheduled within a session if you have to miss class.)
- Music Together current collection songbook
- CD and digital download featuring the current collection, plus online support and a "Family Music Zone"
- DVD/booklet about music and child development (for families new to the program)
- Discounted tuition for siblings; siblings under 10 months and 5 or older attend free
Especially designed for babies 8 months and younger with a parent or caregiver, this 10-week class features special songs and activities to help you identify and encourage musical responses in your baby. Have fun playing and singing together (yes, babies sing!) while you meet and form lasting friendships with other parents and their babies. Your family will receive:
- 45-minute classes once a week for 10 weeks specifically designed to help you give your child the very best start in his or her musical development
- Music Together songbook with special insert about music development in infants
- CD and digital download of all current collection songs
- DVD/booklet about music and child development
- Want to attend classes before your baby is born? Email me for details!